Amazon Prime vs Netflix: 5 reasons to opt for Prime
If you are thinking of going with Amazon Prime, but in doubt, there are 5 points here which state why Prime is a better choice than the Netflix.
• Despite the quality shows that Netflix has, it makes more sense to go with Amazon Prime
• Is cheaper than Netflix
• Amazon Prime offers a bundle of services
After Sacred Games, it is Mirzapur, which now tops the Indian web series chart. Both these shows are completely enjoyable, but in most cases you have to choose between one other. Despite similarities in their stories – both crimes are exciting – they are competitive. So, the question that stands is which one is better: Netflix or Amazon Prime. And the answer to this is Amazon Prime. Despite the quality shows that Netflix offers, it is more meaningful to opt for Amazon Prime.
Amazon and Netflix are the only two major video streaming services in India. Both have a large number of users and are spending billions of dollars in creating special content for Indian consumers. But let’s be honest, both come with the price and you do not want to pay for two same type of services unless you are very rich and take your leisure dose seriously. The probability is that you will choose between Netflix and the Prime by comparing them, but if you are thinking of going with Amazon Prime, but in doubt, here are 5 points of why Prime is a better choice than Netflix:
- Amazon Prime is cheap: Prime is cheaper than the usual Netflix which is Rs 999 per month, as Prime only costs Rs 129. Netflix’s basic plan starts at Rs 500 and goes up to Rs 800 per month. If you are sharing your prime shares with three friends, each of you will have to pay only Rs 32.35 per month.
- Not only mirzapur, Amazon Prime’s local content is much better: Amazon Prime has more regional content than Netflix. You will see more regional films in various regional languages like Tamil, Telugu, Bengali on Prime which is a feature not available in Netflix. Netflix has a rich library of international content but regional content is still needed to grow.
- Prime has added benefits: Amazon Prime is a bundle service. In addition to the leading videos, you also get further benefits like Amazon’s free two-day shipping from Amazon, Amazon sales and early access to deals, and more. Netflix is a pure video-streaming platform.
- It also provides access to Amazon Prime Music: Not only video streaming, Prime also offers music streaming services at the same price. It has music in 12 languages - English, Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali, Malayalam, Kannada, Bhojpuri, Gujarati, and Rajasthani.
- No additional cost for HD or 4K: Amazon Prime does not charge extra for any 1080p full HD and 4K ultimate HD resolution, while Netflix users have to pay for 1080p and 4K HD video quality. For example, if you do not go for a Rs 800 plan, for example,you go with a Rs 500 plan then you get only the standard HD 720p quality. In addition, Amazon Prime allows you to stream videos to three different devices at the same time. With Netflix, you have to pay Rs 800 if you want to stream on four devices side by side.
I hope you liked reading through Amazon Prime vs Netflix: 5 reasons to opt for Prime