Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 7 crosses 10 lakh sales figure, success in just three weeks
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7: Xiaomi launched the new smartphone Redmi Note 7 in January. In just three weeks, this phone has sold over 10 million units. Know the unique features of the smartphone
Redmi Note 7: In three weeks, the sales of Radmi Note 7 reached 10 million times.
Xiaomi launched the new smartphone Redmi Note 7 in China last month. Within a few weeks of launch, only 10 million units of the phone have been sold. The company’s CEO Lou Vibing informed about this.
Please note that this smartphone is the first smartphone which has been released after the separation of the Redmi brand from Xiaomi. Vibing said that 10 million units of Redmi Note 7 had been sold in three weeks.
Redmi Note 7 is currently available in China, but soon this smartphone will be launched in India. The company has started testing the models. In a post on Tuesday, Vibing said that 10 million units of smartphones had been sold and these smartphones are still available. Please tell that Redmi had been told that he would sell 10 million units of smartphones in January, but that did not happen.
Features of Redmi Note 7
- The Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3-inch full HD Plus display, which comes with 19.5: 9 aspect ratios.
- In Note 7, the company has used Corning Gorilla Glass 5 to protect the screen.
- Equipped with the Snapdragon 660 processor, this phone has the option of 3 GB, 4 GB, and 6 GB RAM.
- The phone has 32 GB and 64 GB internal storage, which can be increased to 256 GB with the help of micro SD card.
- Dual rear camera setup is given on the phone. One of the 48 megapixels Samsung Gm1 sensor while the other is a 5-megapixel sensor.
- On the front, the company has delivered 13 megapixels selfie sensor. In the Redmi note 7, 4000 mAh battery is provided, which comes with quick charging support.
- Phone connectivity options as USB Type C port, 3.5mm audio jack, 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth, and WiFi support is available.
Redmi Note 7 Price
In China, the 3 GB RAM of the Radmi Note 7 32 GB storage variant is priced at 999 yuan (about 10,500 rupees), while the 4GB RAM 64 GB storage variant is priced at 1,199 yuan (about 12,400 rupees). At the same time, the 6 GB RAM 64 GB storage variant costs 1,399 yuan (about 14,500 rupees).
However, the company does not share any information about when this smartphone will launch in India. But Xiaomi Indian MD Manu Kumar Jain believes that these smartphones will prove to be a game changer in the Indian market, and this is the reason that they are sharing vomiting photos and text in the smartphone teaser.
I hope you liked reading through Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 7 crosses 10 lakh sales figure, success in just three weeks